Do you have contractor forms sent to you by lead contractors such as councils, or building companies?
Having problems trying to get your head around the terminology and what they are asking for?
Contact us. We live for that stuff and will make it crystal clear for you. We can aid and advise you through the process, so you can get that all-important contract.
Hourly rates apply.
Have we sent you a policy and are you staring blankly at it? Are you having difficulty in knowing where to start and what to do, and when?
Although you have the implementation checklist, would you rather get the professionals in, to ensure it’s done properly and you haven’t missed anything?
Give us a call and we can help you work through it.
Consultancy Services (Our Consultancy Partners)
We have partners in the consultancy industry who can support clients in all major cities and most provincial centres.
They provide a comprehensive range of services including:
• Site inspections & reporting
• Staff health & safety training
• Full safety policy & manual provision and implementation
• Accident investigation and reporting
• Health & Safety systems review and reporting
They have industry associations which enable them to provide support to their clients in other compliance related tasks, such as:
• Dangerous goods storage and handling
• Building warrant of fitness inspection
• Fire alarm & extinguisher service
• NZ fire service approved evacuation schemes
• Occupational hygiene & health testing.
• Lead & machinery testing and tagging
• First Aid certification
They currently have consultants located in the Auckland region, Bay of Plenty, Napier/Hawkes Bay, Wellington and Christchurch.